Thursday, December 13, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Just like everyone at this time of year, I have been so busy. I started my new job a few weeks ago and I just love it. It is so great to be excited to go into work everyday and like what you do. My new team that I am working with is awesome, my supervisor is supportive, and the pay is also better! I am bursting!

I am almost done with classes for Fall. I finished my onsite class a week ago and I will be done with my online class this Sunday. It seems to have been a long quarter. I was very disappointed with one of my instructors and feel like I didn't get very much out of the class. I am hoping that next quarter is more productive. I will be taking managerial accounting and project management. I am going to take one online and one onsite again. It seems to work well with my life style.

Adam has been gone off and on a lot since Thanksgiving and things have finally settled down a little bit for him, PLUS he is home with me now. I am looking forward to being with him.

I managed to put up a Christmas tree this year and at one point I was decorating the tree while lighting the Hanukkah candles. I told Adam that he had to hurry home because Morgan and Maverick were confused. It is however plan to see that they were a bit scared of the tree and could really care a less about the candles.

Tomorrow night we are going on a shopping spree for our holiday gifts and I am looking forward to being in the midst of the holiday shoppers! Saturday we have four appointments at various venues for the wedding. I hope that we like one or more so that we can firm up a date and get this ball rolling. Then Saturday night it is off to Chelsea and Matt's annual Christmas Party. It will be so much fun as usual.

Forgive me if I have not been in touch in a while - I have been trying to adjust to the new job and the drive.

I wish everyone a very happy holiday season. This year let's hope for peace on earth.

No comments: