Monday, February 4, 2008

Breaking Bad - Great TV

Although it is on past my bedtime, it is on Comcast on demand a few days after its scheduled airing. Breaking Bad is awesome. It really has tapped into a subject matter that is at the forefront of the battle on drugs in America and the life that goes along with it. The premise is unique and the best thing about the show is I have no idea how each episode will end or where the next one will begin. It really isn't for kids at all, and frankly I can't believe they can even put some of it on TV; however, that is not the draw for me. The draw is my intense interest in the criminal drug world and shows that keep me guessing. I would watch it. It is on Sunday nights on AMC, which earlier this year came out with Mad Men.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You might enjoy this audio interview (and transcription) with Anna Gunn, co-star of “Breaking Bad” and “Deadwood.”