Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Now that is good tv, or it was...

The other week I was flipping through the radio and I happened upon NPR. I don't recall which program was on, but they were talking with one of the cast members from the HBO series, The Wire. I caught snippets of what they were talking about, but from what I garnered the show was critically acclaimed and ending after only a handful of seasons. The plot line was discussed and I thought that it sounded like something Adam and I might enjoy. I picked up the first few disks in the first season last Thursday, and so began an addiction with the program. It is an amazing show with so many well developed characters and the plot continues to prove engaging. I strongly suggest renting this series and giving it a chance. We are almost finished with the second season and it just keeps getting better.

No comments: