Monday, November 19, 2007

Baltimore!

Greetings from the East Coast!

We are in Maryland this week visiting with Adam's parents and having a great time. It is so nice to be here after all that has happened these last few weeks...FYI, I have a new job at Microsoft! Anyway, it is time to relax and that is what we are doing. Adam's parents are such great hosts.

Today we went to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. It was so beautiful and we got to see so many cool fish and birds. This is a picture of the Aquarium.

Baltimore also has a great skyline. It is a mix of old and new.

Tomorrow Adam and I are going down to the Mall in DC to see the Air and Space Museum and the Native American Museum, then we will probably do some shopping in Georgetown.

2 comments:

Joan said...

I'm so glad you and Adam could take this vacation to be with his family. I knew you would have a great time and hopefully you are relaxing with everything going on lately. I love you!

KJC said...

I wish we could be there having fun with you guys. Have a great time al together in MD!