Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dress, Check - Check

I found my wedding dress! How exciting is that! Well for me it is really exciting, but perhaps not so for everyone else. It is nothing I ever thought I would wear and it is really fancy, but it looks so beautiful on.

Joan, my Mom, and I went on a search on Saturday and we were successful. Maybe I should have looked around more, but the price was right, it was unique, and it was exactly what I was looking for.

So, one thing is checked off the list, actually two - groom and dress.

4 comments:

Joan said...

Mary - Your dress is perfect and you look fabulous in it. It was a very fun day. It was great to see you SO excited!

I love you!

Rita said...

Dear Mary, I am so excited for you.
Can"t wait until I see you wear the dress. I know it must be beautiful. Love, Grammy

KJC said...

WOW!!! I can't wait to see it! Do I get to see pictures, or are you keeping it a surprise? Finding the dress is so exciting!

MJ said...

Mary-You are so beautiful in the dress. My heart is bursting with love and pride for you. You will be a beautiful bride! MOM