Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Cheese



One of the constants in my life since I was 12 years old has been my Chels. We have shared a lot together over the last 17 years. Some good, some not so good, but that is what brings you closer. "Chelsea is such a sweetheart", is what my Dad always says and it is true. She is kind and generous and loyal. Here is a piture of us this last weekend up in Plain, WA (more pictures to follow).

One of the greatest things was when Chelsea flew to Arizona and surprised me on my 28th birthday. Adam told me there was a surprise for my birthday. I had no idea what it was. Adam went on a bike ride that Saturday and while I was working out I thought, wouldn't it be great if Chelsea was my birthday surprise. I went to Adam's house and took a shower and by the time I got out and ready for the day, she was there. It was so cool. Thank you for great memories like that Chels. I am thinking of you today and all that you have been through.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Seeester...........

Great entry. I'm so glad you have Chels - she is the best.

Keep sharing your stories and memories - I love reading.

Joan