Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hump day

It is a blessing that today is almost over. I can't wait to go home, pet the puppies, make some dinner and make my "On Demand" selection for the night. Comcast is awesome and they have this service called "On Demand" that allows you to watch TV shows after they have aired. It is great for me because Adam and I have different taste when it comes to TV. On the weeks he is out of town I catch up on Thc Closer and Invervention. It is also great because I go to bed so early on the week nights, I never get to watch all these great shows.

I am also looking forward to the end of today because that means I am a day closer to going to Plain, WA and staying in a cabin with some of my closest girl friends. Here is where we are staying

1 comment:

Jen Robertson said...

Lucky you girls are going camping! Wish I could be there.