Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Welcome to 15 Pieces of flair

So I got this nifty title from Office Space, which never really made me laugh until I started my current job.
I also never thought of having a blog until Adam's sister started hers to cronicle the events leading up to her wedding. I realized I love going to read her blog and hearing about her life. I decided to start my own and I am sure like most things in my life, I will get bored with it within six months and stop.
I intend to use this blog to voice my opinion, vent about work, talk about books, and share events in my life. I don't care if no one ever reads this, I am looking at it as a outlet in a life that is too busy to keep a journal.

5 comments:

KJC said...

I LOVE it! I can't wait to read your blog on a regular basis and "hear" all that you and Adam have going on. How much fun!

MJ said...

Hi Mary! thanks for sending me your blog. The picture of you and Adam is great. I love you both more than I can say. Your blog is great! Thanks for being such an important part of my life. My daughter..........my friend! Mom

Rita said...

Dear Mary, I love that you are sharing your life with me. I enjoyed reading your posting, and look forward to reading them often.
Love, Grammy

Joan said...

Seester,

I am SO glad you and Adam are in Seattle. I love hanging out with you. You are the sun shine in my rainy days. AND you know me so well - I don't mind getting dirty, but HATE to stay that way. So, when we hike I will always have an extra shirt to wipe the sweat from the brow AND when we are in the pool or by the pool - "flutter kick only." I love ya and will check in with you later.

Joan said...

SEEEEEESTER.............

I just read "Grammy's" entry. Are you kidding me - this lady has got to be one of the coolest people - I can't wait to meet her!