Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Adios Suckers

Can you tell I am eager to get out of town (again) for a while?

Adam and I will be spending the next few days in blistering hot Phoenix, AZ! I can't wait. I can't believe it has almost been a year since we left. I have not been very good at keeping in touch with everyone, but they have still agreed to see me!
We are going to be spending time with many great friends, lounging by the pool, visiting our old haunts, and of course, enjoying some Sun Devil Football! We are staying at the Pointe South Mountain Resort. The resort is in a great location and very close to where Adam used to live.

I will be posting pictures from our adventure for sure. As Cadi says, "gotta document the day" and I plan on doing so.

1 comment:

KJC said...

Have a great time in AZ! At least we'll be i nthe same time zone this weekend for a couple of days... :-)