Saturday, September 8, 2007

Are you ready for some football?


I am!




I don't know what happened but I actually like football. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the Huskies today as they take on Boise State. Right now they are up and just sacked the quarter back! It would be a big boost for their confidence if they won today.




Today Adam and I started off with coffee and an omelet, then the gym and going our separate ways for a bit. I went shopping for some sunny gear for our upcoming trip and Adam went to REI (big surprise).


Now we are back at the house relaxing. I am just so happy to be home with Adam today watching football and enjoying each others company. This evening we will be cheering on Adam's Alma mater, Arizona State! Next week we will be there to cheer them on in person.

No comments: