Thursday, October 4, 2007

Go Dawgs

Huskie taligating - a Job Family affair. Above you see my brother Bill talking politics with Adam and posing in his typical "let me tell ya somethin' Adam" stance. My older brother, Pat, was also at the game. It is so nice to have the "old Pat" back. I am very proud of you big brother.

Joan's friend Jill and her boyfriend Garret set-up the whole tailgate party and coordinated a great "show".
Joan, Jill and I smile with our jello shots...I guess they smiled. I was under the impression it was going to be an action photo.
My nephew Jake decided to come spend some quality time with his aunties and talk some trash to the surrounding USC fans! Jake is a great kid and I love spending time with him. I am looking forward to going to some of his football games this fall.

I am so happy to be back in the Northwest, with my family, going to football games at my alma matter, and having Adam with me to share these special times!

No comments: