Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am getting married!

Adam proposed to me this weekend in San Francisco, on Angel Island, overlooking the city scape and the Golden Gate Bridge. I said yes of course and I am so happy. He is my love and my best friend.

I will write more about it later and include photos.

The best part is I was lucky enough to get his Grandmother's engagement diamond, handed down to Adam's Mom and then graciously given to me. Thank you Janet and Grammy!

I also want to tell my family how happy I am that Adam asked all of you for my hand and that you all said yes without hesitation.

We love you all so much.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Hi Mary:

I am SO excited for you and I hope you know how much I love you and Adam.

I will do whatever I can to help you with "wedding stuff." This will be the happiest day of your life :-)

KJC said...

Congratulations! Bill and I are thrilled for you guys! We can't wait to have you in the family!