Monday, August 27, 2007

Has it been ten years my friend?

Ten years ago I went on THE adventure of a lifetime. My good friend Amy and I went and traveled through Europe for five weeks and learned a little bit about life and ourselves. I was hiking through the woods on Saturday and it dawned on me that it was exactly ten years ago on the 25th that we embarked on this adventure. At the time I don't think I could fathom the enormity of the event. It really is hard to put into words how much it impacted my life.



This is my Amy, friend and travel partner



Our first stop, Amsterdam, Netherlands - where we first met Amstel Light~


Our fourth stop, Sevilla, Spain - our first, and possibly only Bullfight.

Our sixth and favorite spot, Ios, Greece - a vacation within a vacation! Great food, great wine, great dancing, and great people! We spent some time at that beach, too much time, we actually almost didn't make it to our departing flight in Amsterdam. Thank you Amy, for sharing such a defining time in my life.

No comments: