Friday, August 10, 2007

Just Say No...to the Friday Donut

The Dean of the Math/Sciences Division always brings in donuts for all the office staff on Fridays. The donuts are so good. They are also filled with calories. Almost 500 for a cake donut with frosting and sprinkles...my favorite!

Well folks, I am here to tell you that today, I said no to the Friday donut. It really is the accomplishment of the week.

I am so glad that it is Friday. I am really looking forward to a great weekend. Today I am going out to lunch with my Mom and then heading home to greet Adam from his overnight trip from San Fran.

I hope you all have the power to say no to your "Friday Donut" whatever it maybe. It feels good to be in control.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Hey Mary:

Congratulations for saying NO to the donut. Do you realize 500 calories is a whole meal - imagine what we could have instead of a donut!

I'm excited to see you tomorrow!

Beth said...

I love it!!!!!